Monday, February 11, 2019

Info and Pricing


Your favorite photo is transformed into a quilted work of art.  



A quilted portrait takes a bit of time and goes through a process that involves several different software programs.

The fabric is then prepped and taken to the laser cutter for precision cuts.  Once I have the pieces cut, they're layered and tweaked, changed, rearranged, recut (maybe).  There's a lot of stepping away for a day or two so I can come back with fresh eyes.  Once I'm happy with the layout, it's fused and then quilted. 



I charge $0.85 per square inch.  This covers design, labor, fabric and supplies.  Your quilted portrait comes finished with a pocket on the back for hanging.   You'll need to make sure your photo isn't based on a copyrighted photo, licensed design or another artist's work.  I will need written permission from the copyright holder.



From this...


to this


If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.
You can also request a specific color family.


If you're interested in having me create a unique, one of a kind portrait for you, please contact me and I will ask for a crisp, high resolution photograph.  I'll evaluate it and we will discuss details and the finished price.  I'll then send you an invoice for the non-refundable $25 deposit through Venmo or PayPal.  I'll get started right away and keep you updated.

Please email me if you have any questions!




No comments:

Post a Comment